Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wig, trim and 37 days.

My wig I ordered from Gothic Lolita Wigs has shipped! I'm using it for Caterina's cosplay. And although its not the longer version, I'm still pretty excited about it coming. Its just one step closer to being done with these costumes. I still have a long way to go but I have faith in myself.


In other news! I started putting on the trim! At first I thought "How the hell am I going to put the trim on the coat without having to hand sew ten yards of trim?"

This stuff Saved me from many sleepless nights. It's amazing, easy to use and works fast. Plus its permanent and washable. It took some getting used to but it works quite well. I managed to get the trim on the collar and cuffs.










Tomorrow's to-do list

~Make pocket flaps
~Sew velcro
~Hem
~Finish trim on front
~Start on bodice  ~Maybe~


Days left until con: 37.



No comments:

Post a Comment