Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sakura-con 2013 + Bad news

43 days left.

I still have to...

Sew the collar onto the coat
Sew in the last panel and velcro
Hem the coat

Start work on the dress
Buy belts
Buy wigs
Buy contacts
Find shoes
Finish the rosary
Wait for Yuuko and Watanuki to ship
Find shoes for them


And to the bad news....


My mother's sewing machine suddenly started acting up. The stitch is all wrong and it stopped sewing when I was starting sewing the boning into the collar. It was super annoying and I'm afraid I might be left with no sewing machine. I still have so much to sew! Its heartbreaking. I have a little money left over from my paycheck so if it does....I either have to find a used one online or...well. I'll be shit out of luck in less my family pulls together enough for a new one for my birthday. I really am unsure what is going to happen. I do know I can't hand sew all of that within the time limit. Hopefully my dad gets it to work.












No comments:

Post a Comment