Monday, January 21, 2013

Yuko!

My Yuko kimono is on the way! I'm so excited. It was estimated to arrive around the middle of March, right before  our con. But this morning I woke up to find an email from the seller saying my Kimono set and wig has shipped! They were able to make it within two weeks! I'm so excited! It'll be here within a week, I'm guessing it may take one-two days to ship so I'm hoping it'll be arriving either by Saturday or Monday. Most likely Monday but I can dream!

The Kimono I ordered was from the same site we bought our Pandora Hearts costumes from. We didn't ever get our Break boots.....but we gave them another chance because I badly needed a Yuko kimono for a cheap price and they happened to have one that also has a outer kimono and obi.

I'm not going to share the picture to respect the site but I will post the link.

I needed some good news so I'm rather excited about the timing. I'll make sure to do a small review once I get them but for now I think I'll go write.

No comments:

Post a Comment