Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fall cosplay project (Pandora Hearts)

Yes. I'm planning this far ahead. Call me crazy. The next two posts will be for the next cosplays we have planned. We've decided since we have two new cosplays already that for the fall con we'll only be updating our Pandora Hearts cosplays. Two new outfits, both hand made by me. Which I have to say I'm loving sewing. It's a lot of fun and I'm really getting excited about making more cosplays. Since we've been invited to do a Pandora Hearts panel that is in the works we decided that our PH characters need new outfits. And if they don't get done in time we'll have their main outfits to use. So it'll be a win-win.


The next two posts (One for Sharon and one for Break) will  list which chapter and page the outfit is worn in case anyone else would like to know what chapter the outfits listed are from. I have a feeling Sharon's list will be quite large due to the fact she is the only character who changes her outfit almost every chapter. I'll post later on which outfits I'll be making.

And tomorrow....hopefully I'll also be posting a few pictures of my first finished hand made petticoat for Caterina's cosplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment