Wednesday, March 23, 2016

HoneyColor for the win! (Pre-review)

Why this contact disaster is so bad


Guys! If you didn't see my facebook post, our back up contacts have arrived! Not only before the others but a day early! I am overjoyed. This really made my day and I can't stop smiling. If you haven't read my other post about what happened with our first order (from a different website.) I'll post the link above.

This means we can see! Our eyes will look amazing in photographs!

I'm just really happy. Tomorrow is the last day I'm dealing with the other company before I lose my brain bolts (I'm putting this in a nice way.) They sent me a message the other day saying once again that they have contacted the other shipper and they said they had made contact with USPS. Tomorrow is the day before we leave for Sakura-con and I like to soak the contacts at least a day to get them clean and make them a bit more comfortable. However I was fine with waiting until tomorrow. But it seems the other company has no idea what is going on. I replied wanting to know what "contact" meant and if the package had left Nebraska and was in Oregon yet or not. Never got a reply back.

I'm trying to be nice but tomorrow I will announce the company name and will write a review on what fully happened after con. We're obviously going to push returning the package and have them give us a full refund plus pay for the shipping to ship it back to them.

I still do not know if this was the company's fault or if it was aramex's fault. Either way I paid for 7-14 day shipping and it's 17 days later and still no package. I'm pretty sure it's still in another state. But thank goodness for HoneyColor. I'll do a review for them as well but it won't be until after we get our pictures back from Sakura-con. It could be a few weeks to a month.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment